Our Recommended Product Selling Price:
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place silicone mold on cookie sheet. This will help keep the mold sturdy when placing product in the freezer.
- In a glass bowl, measure 1 cup of Baking Soda and 1/2 cup of Citric Acid. Mix with a wire whisk and break up any clumps with a fork.
- Add 1 teaspoon White Kaolin Clay and 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of the Bath Bomb Orange Powder Dye. We found it helpful to put this mixture through a sifter to break up any clumps and also to make sure the color is completely blended into the powders. This powder dye may speckle a bit.
- Weigh 4 oz. each of Pumpkin Seed Butter and Tucuma Butter.
- In a separate mixing bowl, melt the Tucuma Butter in the microwave for about 1 minute. Once melted, add 4 oz. of Pumpkin Seed Butter to the melted Tucuma butter and let the heat from the first butter melt the Pumpkin Seed Butter. If necessary, heat for additional 20 seconds
- Add 3 ml of fragrance to the melted butters.
- Before adding powder mixture to butters, first drop a teaspoon of powder mixture into the butters. If it starts to fizz, the butters are too hot. Let cool a little more before adding the entire mixture.
- Add powders to melted butters and quickly mix with a wire whisk. Immediately start to pour into pumpkin mold. After filling 3 or 4 cavities, stir with whisk to keep mixture blended. Continue in this manner until all the cavities are filled.
- Place cookie sheet with mold into freezer for about 15 minutes. If mixture does start to fizz slightly, the freezer will quickly stop the product from fizzing any further.
- Remove bath melts from mold and place on waxed paper. Package in cello bags tied with fall ribbon or raffia. Other packaging suggestions might be clear plastic jars or candy boxes with window tops.
- REPEAT Steps 2-11 to make next batch. Each batch makes 20 so recipe needs to be repeated 4 times.
- NOTE: This product will be slightly soft. The Tucuma Butter combined with the Pumpkin Butter helps keep the product harder. If making this during the summer months, a butter with a higher melt point, such as cocoa butter, can be a good substitute for the butters.
- USE: Place 1-2 melts under running water. Be sure to use a bathtub mat as this product can make tub slippery.
• Retail $13.95
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.